By Brand

CSAROHSpeedy Wheels

By Vehicle

Our Current Deals

The Latest News

Spring Vehicle Maintenance

Spring is the perfect time for car maintenance and to get excited about driving again over summer.

Making some simple checks to your car after a cold winter.

Buying Tyres on Credit

What Kind of Tyres Should I Buy on Credit?

Have you been putting off new tyres due to the outlay? You’ll be in safe hands with new tyres, so here is how you can pay them off over 6 months.

Lockdown Vehicle Maintenance

Simple vehicle maintenance and checks will ensure your vehicle is safe and ready when the time comes to hit the road.

Vehicle maintenance is easy and can be performed at home with little tools and experience.

What are the best tyres for my SUV?

Sports Utility Vehicles or SUV’s are everywhere. They came onto the market in the 90’s but what have tyre brands done differentl

So, what makes a good SUV tyre and why should it be different?

Get the Power of ProFleet

Tyrepower Fleet

Need vehicle servicing, repairs, accommodation and more for your business vehicles?
With Tyrepower ProFleet, your fleet of vehicles gets priority booking at over 270 Tyrepower locations across Australia and New Zealand.

Find out more

Tyrepower Card

Tyrepower Fleet Card

As one of Australia’s leading multibranded fuel cards, the Tyrepower Fleet Card gives you the power of so much more.

Find out more
Phone call

Tyrepower stores are open and working to ensure our customer and staff safety during the COVID-19 pandemic. Find out more

Get the power of Service that keeps you coming back

Vehicle Safety Inspections at Tyrepower Stores

The award-winning Tyrepower stores located across Australia are licensed vehicle inspection stations and provide vehicle safety inspections so that you can get the green slip, blue slip or pink slip (eSafety Check) you need to register your vehicle. As your local Tyrepower store, we can provide you with a green slip check (to get your CTP Green Slip), blue slip inspections and pink slip checks (eSafety Checks). To book your car in for an inspection at a convenient time, contact us today.

What’s a Green Slip?

Compulsory Third Party (CTP) green slips are legally required for all vehicles registered in NSW, except trailers which are covered by the green slip of the towing vehicle. Please note that green slips are only required in NSW, if you live elsewhere in Australia, refer to the CTP requirements in your state or territory.

What’s a Blue Slip?

An authorised unregistered vehicle inspection report (blue slip) is required to verify that a currently unregistered vehicle is safe to drive on public roads. If your light vehicle is currently unregistered and you plan on registering it in NSW, you’ll need a blue slip.

What’s a Pink Slip?

Pink slips are now known as an eSafety Checks. You’ll need a pink slip if your car is over five years old and its registration is due in NSW. As with all vehicle roadworthy inspections, eSafety Checks must be conducted at an authorised inspection station.

What If You Don’t Pass?

If your vehicle fails the safety inspection, you’ll be notified of the repairs required to pass the next time. It’s important to note that in most Australian states and territories you only have 14 days in which to have the required repairs carried out if you’re to have your car inspected again at the same inspection station. Our mechanics can manage all the repairs required, making the process of getting your pink, green or blue slip easier and more convenient for you.

Currently, vehicle safety inspections are available at select stores only, please contact 13 21 91 to speak to your local store or find your nearest Tyrepower here.