We’re more than just a tyre store, with many of our locations offering various services such as hydraulic hoses, with some of our team members being qualified fitters.
Replacement Hydraulic Hoses
Contact your local Tyrepower store to enquire about replacement hoses supplied for a variety of machinery and systems from your vehicle's power steering system, through to braking systems, even lawncare equipment such as log splitters or mowing equipment.
Common Causes of Failed Hydraulic Hoses
A majority of hydraulic hose failure can be traced back to a few causes:
- Inappropriate routing, causing abrasion, chafing or pinching
- Overpressure situations, where pressures exceed the design
- Repeated high temperatures or temperature cycling
- Incorrect installation, including terminations and fittings
- Improper fluids, including potentially mixing and matching
If you identify any of these issues when it comes time to replace the hoses on your hydraulic equipment, seek to rectify them, as future hoses may suffer similar issues down the line.
Custom Length Hoses
Some of our locations offer custom hoses made to order. If you have an older or unusual piece of equipment where a standard off the shelf replacement isn’t available, ask the team at your local Tyrepower store about manufacturing a replacement hose, either using your old hose as a template, or by following provided dimensions.